Owevince replied

295 weeks ago

Rampage Online Free > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

When three different animals become infected with a dangerous pathogen, a primatologist and a geneticist team up to stop them from destroying Chicago.
Primatologist Davis (Dwayne Johnson) shares an unshakable bond with George, the extraordinarily intelligent silverback gorilla who has been in his care since he was young. When a greed-fueled corporation's genetic experiment goes awry, George and other animals across the country are mutated into aggressive supercreatures who destroy everything in their path. In this adrenaline-filled ride, Davis tries to find an antidote, not only to halt a global catastrophe but also to save the fearsome creature who was once his friend.
Some of the negative reviews here are I think overly ambitious of their expectations of this movie and its abilities. there are some holes in this film like the lack of back ground story which is simply brushed over and leaves the characters in the film including George the gorilla a little flat and cardboard like. but this is an monster action film and that's what we get. plenty of on the edge of your seat action and the good guys win. Dwayne Johnson like or loath him is a very bankable actor and I have to admit he can carry the show quite well given where he came from and the type of movies he gets cast in at the moment (I'm sure he tries hard to forget the "tooth Fairy"). I would really like to see him in something where he might be able to stretch his acting muscles instead of his own. over all I was not bored which for me is a good sign the movie did something right. I would recommend this to you if just want to have a good monster movie with some good action and some lighter moments that are not corn ball at the expense of the film. my only grip is with Jeffrey Dean Morgan who those into Walking dead will know him from his role Negan. he played this part a lot like his character from his TV series and I found this really stupid and made me dis like him intensely if this was intended by the director it didn't work and I think is drew the movie away from its course. I mean even Dwayne's character wanted to punch him and so did I
Dwayne Johnson is the new Jackie Chan of this generation when he only need to plays himself is enough to draw a ton of people to the theater and support him show how much of a charismatic man he is.With Rampage I can say that he still in his comfort zone which is a fun popcorn movie where The Rock one again starring as a likable macho man doing incredible stuff out of normal human reach like survive a hella lot life and dead situation or fighting along side with giant monster and still come out alive.I maybe biased when it come to some of my favorite actors but if you tired of Dwayne Johnson just skip Rampage for me Skyscraper is next
It never makes up its mind whether it wants to be a what-hath-science-wrought disaster movie like those old John Sayles cheapie classics Piranha and Alligator, or just a big, dumb, and loud tongue-in-cheek action comedy. It’s a movie that’s afraid to pick a lane.

a5c7b9f00b
tamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Episode 1.250Killers Anonymous torrentUstadon Ke Ustad in hindi download free in torrentWedding Bells: Part 1 in tamil pdf downloadThe Assignment sub downloadThe Denied full movie hd 1080pfree download Trail to VengeanceTatara Samurai in hindi free downloadMidwife movie download in mp4Fantastic Man full movie in hindi free download
Please log in to post a reply.